Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Speed Demons!




Wow, this blog has really gotten me taking more pictures! (But that's a good thing!) We were playing outside today & got out the two Power Wheels "Dune Bugs." I guess my sense of adventure (stupidity!) made me think it would be fun to take out that little screw that kept the car in low-speed gear. What was I thinking?! It WAS funny, though. Thank goodness we have a decent back yard. Once the girls got the hang of it (i.e.--after Momma got them "uncrashed" for the thousandth time) we all had fun. You can really get a glimpse into their different little personalities by looking at how they drive! Watch out for the Owens Girls in about 10-12 years!

2 comments:

The Morgans & Scooter said...

Laura,

I'm going to watch out for Adrienne more than any of them. Addison looks like she is hanging on for dear life. Abby and Audrey look so cute in their car. Audrey is probably telling Abby how to drive. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Nancy aka GiGi

The Hailey's said...

Those pictures are so cute. It looks like Adrienne drives like Clay and Abby's the Grandmaw driver like her momma!

Blessed with so much!

Blessed with so much!