Friday, August 8, 2008

The Latest Craziness (Our New Puppy)



Well, since my last post, the Owens family has, once again, found itself hosting chaos. We (me & the girls) travelled (once again) to Georgia so I could be there when my mom had total knee replacement surgery. The girls got to spend some time with Clay's side of our family and even went to Chuck E. Cheese's! They also spent time with my side of the family as we spent the night with my sis, Beth, & her new husband, Jason (wedding pics to follow, hopefully!), and got to visit with Dunka while Nonni was resting in her room.


Today we made good on a promise to the girls to get them a puppy. She is a cute, 3 month old mutt that has fast become the 7th member of our clan! We haven't named her yet; we're still looking for the perfect name for her. Feel free to drop suggestions!

1 comment:

Andy said...

I didn't want to be prejudiced on which photo to leave a comment. The girls have gotten so big since the last time I saw them. They are really pretty. Are you raising the Brady Bunch? You know..."all of them had hair of gold, like their mother." The puppy is really cute also. I bet the girls chase it around the house.

Blessed with so much!

Blessed with so much!