Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Audrey reading...

I'm trying to get into a little routine of going over the girls schoolwork (forms, notes, etc.) right when they get home from school (so I don't have time to slack off). Audrey and Abby made a little booklet they read to me from today. Audrey's reading was just so adorable, I couldn't help but get the video camera to show you all. Sometimes it brings tears to my eyes to think of how far she (and Abby) has come. (Plus, the video will give me something to look at when Mrs. Blaylock tells me she's been in time-out...again...)

3 comments:

Nicky Mann said...

Hello.

I'm glad to see y'all are
doing so well and the girls getting so big.
lol, it kinda makes me feel old.
^_^

-Nicky-

The Fintons said...

That is awesome! Your girls are adorable. Way to go Audrey!

Uncle Jason said...

I love the reading, she did so well! Miss y'all tons!

Blessed with so much!

Blessed with so much!