Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fifth Sunday Sing

Every fifth Sunday at our church, we have a "Fifth Sunday Sing," where members can sing or play for evening service. Our last one was Aug. 31, and the "Li'l Ladies" sang "God is So Good" and "Zacchaeus." My friend Barbara got the last one on video for us.

P.S.-- Funny of the Week: So we're driving down the road one day last week and Adrienne slides open her cup holder on her booster seat (which is quite nasty from leftover food/drinks), then proudly exclaims, "Look! My cup holder just baked me a pretzel!!"

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Your site always makes me smile! You have such a precious family. Thank you for sharing these little bits of your lives!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

They are too cute! You know, you could have a southern gospel group in the making..The Owens Girls... I know Clay is proud!!!

Blessed with so much!

Blessed with so much!